Your most recent offerings today, may be out of scope tomorrow
Your company’s success depends on your product and offering portfolio. That is why most innovative entrepreneurs work with their employees to continually improve or expand their offerings. The goals are clear: to win new clients and to provide existing ones with additional products and services.
But: How many of your product innovations are really successful because they meet client’s needs? How much time and money were spent to produce only economically successful products in the end?
In the Product practice area, we support you with the following tasks:
- Development of innovative offers and products that “fit”
- Development of new services
- Analysis and benchmarking of the current product portfolio
- Development of proposals for product extensions
- Analysis and elaboration of business plans
- Evaluation and implementation of strategic partnerships
- Preparation and implementation of make-or-buy decisions
- Carry out feasibility analysis
- Preparation of profitability calculations / ROI
As a potential result of our work you receive innovative offers and services that are economically successful and which contribute to your growth objectives long term.
Throughout many years of our management and consulting practice, we have led and successfully completed many innovation and growth projects.
Here you can see an excerpt of projects carried out in the practice area of product
- Planning and launching a new product branding for the offering portfolio
- Development, initiation and implementation of a strategic HR partnership to complement the offering portfolio of a payroll software provider
- Go-to-market planning and launch of an innovative HR self-service