Analysis, design and implementation from a single vendor
Our consulting approach is characterized by a strong hands-on mentality. To design concepts is comparatively simple – successfull implementation of growth endevours in business reality is the real challenge for entrepreneurs. We support your efforts and achieve measurable results for your business. As interim manager, we also take over the implementation of challenging growth and innovation projects in addition to analysis and design.
This integrated approach from analysis, design and implementation makes us fundamentally different from classic consulting company .
Interim Management as a Service
The perfect service for successful implementation of challenging projects
Interim Management is the temporary use of external managers for the purpose of taking over temporary management tasks due to lack of resources, competence requirements or to bridge vacancies.
The three main reasons for the appointment of an interim manager are
- Resources: Acute shortage of qualified management capacities
- Know-how and Do-how: need for specialist and implementation knowledge for specific tasks and projects
- Job vacancies: bridging open positions
As an interim manager, we persue only one goal: to solve the appointed tasks as quickly, reliably and professionally as possible. After having done so, we leave your company and hand over the achieved results to your line managers.
You get short-term, excellent industry experience from your specific target market, combined with success-oriented implementation strength and a broad range of experience from comparable tasks.
- Leadership experience and implementation skills
- Goal and result orientation – “no politics, no carriers”
- Quick availability – on demand
- high flexibility
- High cost transparency – clear cost structure
- Knowledge transfer from the outside
- Competitive advantages through special knowledge
- Similar tasks already successfully accomplished
- Catalytic effect for necessary changes
Benefit from Oliver Zoll as a professional interim manager
- Experienced in the implementation of your growth projects
- More than 20 years of management experience in the IT industry
- Profound, deep and broad industry know-how in the HR / Payroll market
- Many successful projects: from analysis to implementation
- Successful interim mandates at the 1st and 2nd management level
- Empathic and situational leadership style
- “hands-on” mentality
- Strong in implementation and decision-making
- High social competence and sensitivity to corporate policy delicate situations
- Communication, negotiation and persuasive strength
- Experienced in change management
- Member of DDIM e.V.