Extend your business opportunities and secure the future of your company
Do you often ask yourself the question of how solid your current business model will be in future? Almost daily, we are faceing revolutionary changes in purchasing and information behavior of our customers. Established companies and even entire industries disappear at high speed from the market or become obsolete.
The analysis of these cases shows that companies fail to deal proactively with changes in their market environment in order to question and develop their own business model. Check for yourself and answer these 3 questions for your business model:
What are the benefits of your offer to your clients? (Value Proposition)
How is this benefit generated and delivered? (Architecture of value added)
How sustainable are my revenue streams from the services provided? (Revenue model)
In the Business Model practice area, we support you with the following tasks:
- Translation of market trends into new business models
- Evaluation and evaluation of alternative business models
- Find, analyze and evaluate new business models
- Development of innovative business ideas
- Benchmarking the existing business model (benefit, type, profitability)
- Creation of SWOT analyzes
- Carry out feasibility analysis
- Preparation of profitability calculations / ROI
- Especially for software producers:
Evaluation of SaaS, ASP, Cloud or BPO models
As a potential result of our work, you receive sound analysis and business plans for innovative business models, including financial and resource planning.
Throughout many years of our management and consulting practice, we have led and successfully completed many innovation and growth projects.
Here you can see an excerpt of projects carried out in the practice area of business model:
- Strategic expansion of the service portfolio and generation of sustainable growth through an international cooperation with a market-leading HR software manufacturer
- Strategic planning, establishment and organizational development of a new business unit for HR outsourcing and BPO services in the medium-sized market
- Development of a business plan for business process outsourcing for a medium-sized IT company including operational implementation